Objectives of Placements/Internship/Volunteer Ship
- To open doors for people from related fields to gain insight into disability and social problems.
- To promote multi-disciplinary/interdisciplinary combination.
- Record the experience and facts accumulated to benefit the sector.
- Individuals interested in particularly related fields, health care, counselling, psychology, social work, psycho-social development, developmental studies, business management, project development, or technology, can apply to the Manovikas Charitable Society (MCS) in Delhi.
- The placement period can range from one week up to a month. Meanwhile, an internship can be different, ranging from 4 weeks until 6 months.
- Likewise, the term for volunteer work may be chosen after evaluating the particular individual.
- Subsequently, completed applications and project summaries should be sent by the institution’s/organization’s head or reference person to the Managing Secretary of MCS. (emails: [email protected], [email protected])
- Applications should be advanced two weeks prior, or they won’t get accepted.
- All applications will undergo vetting by coordinator staff before endorsement. The ultimate choice regarding approvals stays within the Managing Secretary of MCS.
- The program already set up needs to be respected entirely. According to individual qualifications and expertise, specific duties will be allocated under the direct control of representatives/mentors. Under no circumstances shall any independent action undertaken with clients be authorized by MCS personnel.
- Upon the start date of placement, interning or volunteering, an action plan should be sent to the coordinator immediately submitted via guide/referent away.
- Placement that is longer than seven days and requires further fortnightly reports via Guide and Internships involves handing in biweekly notifications throughout their duration too.
Rules and regulations
- The candidate chosen must conform to the rules and regulations of the Manovikas Charitable Society.
- The individual selected will not be bestowed an allowance or salary throughout their internship, volunteering or fellowships they take part in.
- MCS will provide no accounts for travel costs or daily allowances.
- In the event of illness, it is incumbent on the selected novice to secure suitable medical treatment during the internship; however, any emergencies will receive an obligatory first-aid response.
- An appreciation certificate includes experiences from their works completed, but only after completing their placement/internship successfully and presenting required reports.
Ethical matters must also be kept in mind.
- They are expected to honour their peers, lecturers and clients with respect and dignity.
- Utilising the position for personal gain or advantage and breaching confidentiality relative to case data is strictly prohibited.
- Any evidence collected would necessitate agreement with their advisor and conceded permission from Manovikas Charitable Society before thoughts of publication can be realised.
REGISTRATION & FEES
- The payment of life membership/annual membership of the society is a qualifying factor for consideration concerning the associated charge for volunteering.
- MCS does not bill anything for the volunteer program.
- On the other hand, organization/professional support during the internship/placement is valued at Rs. 3000 per month.
- Besides, extra payments will be necessary if instructional materials or instructions are required.
- Prospective individuals must conform to the timetable, regulations and administrative directives during both placement/internship.
- Further information can be acquired by contacting Mrs Indira Alok on 9911107772.
- In addition, Volunteer ship applicants must hand in their Membership Forms with additional necessities.
Job Category: Fellowship Internship Voluntters
Job Location: Delhi-NCR