You want a job as a content writer?
The job of a content writer at Manovikas Charitable Society is to create print and digital content for the projects of Manovikas that provides information or showcases the persons with disabilities and other stakeholders. To develop content that accurately reflects Manovikas’s ideals, content writers often research the material they need to write each article or project, services and strategic description. They collaborate closely with stakeholders to write according to a Manovikas’s editorial style. An effective writer works independently and consistently meets deadlines.
Manovikas is looking for an undergraduate degree in English, Communication or marketing. However, it is possible for anyone to apply for this post without a degree if you start as an intern or demonstrate writing proficiency with a portfolio of your work. To be successful in this role, content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. A strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is essential.
Here at Manovikas Charitable Society, we are the leading Non-Profit Organisation in the disability sector in Delhi. We are hiring an experienced Content Writer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Manovikas is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize Civil Societies best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a project team, including a Project Manager, Supervisors, Teachers, designers, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with stakeholders, donors, CSR partners, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each project and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the Manovikas’s brand image, projects, and services
As a Content Writer your starting salary is likely to be between Rs.10,000 and Rs.15,000, depending on your experience.
With substantial experience, your salary can increase to Rs20,000 or more.
Freelance rates vary depending on experience, but typically range from Rs500 to Rs.600 per day.