𝑹𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒊 𝑹𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒉𝒖
𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑹𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒊 𝑹𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒉𝒖 is an Odissi Dancer with 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒚 𝑺𝒚𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆. She has received immense care, treatment and training from her parents, school teachers, dance teachers and the support of friends and society at large.
She also passed Sangeet Visharad Pratham Khand (IV- Year), conducted by Pracheen Kala
There are hundreds of International, National, State and local accolades for her achievement. She set an example for others and would be a source of inspiration for an inclusive society that achieved its fullest potential.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF RASHMI IN THE FIELD OF CLASSICAL “ODISSI” DANCE
- “National Award For The Empowerment Of Persons With Disability, 2011” in recognition of outstanding performance among persons with disability in the field of Art/Culture/literature by honourable Union Ministry Of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government Of India, in a function held at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi on 3rd.December 2011, on the occasion of the World Disable Day.
- “National Trust Award” in recognition of outstanding achievements made and excellent standard set, The National Trust(Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India) honoured as the Best Person with Disability for The Year 2006-07 by the honourable Ministry Of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. Of India, at New -Delhi on 26.09.2007.
- “State Award” in recognition of outstanding achievements made and excellent standard set in different fields, Govt. Of Orissa was honoured by presenting a Citation (Manapatra) by the honourable Chief Minister of Orissa at Utkal Diwas Celebration Function at Bhubaneswar on 01.04.2012.
- “Red Cross Samman-2007” by seeing the overall achievements in Classical dance and sports, Indian Red Cross Society, Orissa honoured for the Year-2007 by honourable Chief Minister Of Orissa at Utkal Diwas Celebration Function at Bhubaneswar on 01.04.2007.
- National Festival of Dance and Music-1999, Conducted by “National Institute Of Mentally Handicaps (NIMH), Secunderabad ” awarded 3rd Prize (National Level).
- “Anjali Excellence Award-2010” by seeing the multi-skill activity in the National Children’s Festival (Anjali Programme) by the honourable Chief Minister Of Orissa at Bhubaneswar.
- “Samarthya-2006” Awarded 3rd Prize in Fancy Dress competition conducted by Women and Child Development Department, Govt. Of Orissa.
- Ability Utsav-2000 for Dance and Music, conducted by YMCA, New Delhi awarded 3rd. Prize (National Level) in the classical dance of India category.
- Winner of JHOOM India-2017 (A State Level Talent Reality Show).