March 21st, 2023, is World Down Syndrome Day, and we invite you to join us in raising awareness for the lives of people with Down syndrome. Our team will host various activities such as live performances, sign language training sessions, easy-read awareness campaigns, skill training workshops, sound and energy healing, dental care and information about higher education for people with Down syndrome.
What can you do?
- Join Even at CBSM, Dwarka- Over 500 disability community demonstrated their diverse talents in a single event.
- Guidance regarding skill development options, higher education, communication skills training, sign language and easy-read instruction opportunities for intellectually/developmentally disabled people.
- Learn about the importance of sound and energy through an interactive session from the Expert of Sound Of Infinity Band.
- Awareness of the importance of dental care for those living with Down Syndrome and other disabilities
- Show your support and create awareness towards Down Syndrome by lighting up your buildings in Blue with Golden 💙✨